Saturday, July 6, 2013

Life: News From My Bed

Life is a whole different world from my bed. I am a queen here. It doesn't matter that my kingdom looks like Afghanistan on a bad day, that I deserve a nice shower or that I've only been able to drag my ass out of bed for one meal out of three today. Life on this beautiful mattress is the dream. How so?
For starters I get to watch as many Supernatural episodes as I wish. Currently trying to buckle up and finish Season 3. I still have Arrested Development, Luther, The Wire, Misfits, Skins (UK version, duh)... and Suits is starting soon. I'm running a tight ship on an even tighter schedule here people! So much TV (and movies, which I won't even start on yet, so little time...)
I was also been able to talk to my Venezuelan cousins, which is always a good opportunity to practice Spanish. Speaking of which, I have music for you!! (All Aventura music of course!)





Explicame por que razon no me miras la cara...
I wish some hot Spanish dude would serenade me like that lol.

I think that's all I did for today. But at least I'm being positive about it and not calling myself a sloth or loser.

Also, a few words of advice: don't go see The Bling Ring...The trailer should have been warning enough but I went to see it like 2 days ago and hum...no. No. NOOOO. I may have lost a few IQ points just watching it, the movie was just oozing with ridiculous, idiotic behaviour. And it's really too bad, because I loved the soundtrack. Ohhh well. Best songs you ask?


Get past the bad words. That beat is pure genius.

Come on, this is kind of cute right? The next one also has M.I.A. because she's just that cool. Anyone else remember Paper Planes?

Live fast, die young, bad girls do it well...
Those words alone describe the very essence of the movie.

And this song by Sleigh Bells describes the veneer of teenage invincibility banging heads in unison on a hot summer day in a convertible. Which is super catchy. And almost makes me want to move to California.


No comments:

Post a Comment