Friday, July 26, 2013

Daily Update: When You Were Young, Milo Greene and 40 Days of Dating

I promised myself that I would blog as often as possible but I have to admit I'm a pretty lazy person also trying to clean the house for four aunts visiting tonight and planning 2 years abroad to study political science and international relations. So maybe I should cut myself some slack, right? Naww, as my old ex-Israeli director gym teacher would say, "120% OF YOUR ABILITYYYYY!!!".


Currently listening to this because I've had it stuck in my head all morning:



I also happen to have a major headache but that could be from sleeping at 6 AM every day for the past week and missing breakfast for that same period of time. But I can't think about that. I must get the house cleaner than clean. IKEA-ready, if you know what I mean. And quickly too, because I have a pot-luck on the Toronto Islands today and I'm not going to pass on the opportunity for stir-fry vegetables and cakecakecake.

In recent days, here are the most notable things I've dealt with:

I found this band thanks to a show I'm currently trying to catch up on, Supernatural. Love the show but some of the fan-fic I tell you...my nun aunt would cry herself to sleep. Also, people getting the guys' demon protection tattoo... that's a little extra for me. But the music on that show I find can be very good. Sooo, on the latest episode I was able to watch, I found Milo Greene.


They call their music "cinematic-pop" and I couldn't agree more. Other songs worth checking include 1957 and Silent Way. And in case you're interested, they even have a film that goes with the self-entitled début album called Moddison: if I'm not mistaken, their album is pretty much a story broken down into several music videos. 

Also, there's this little dating experiment that I found thanks to Jezebel. It sounds pretty intense, but kind of nice actually. 


To see Jessica and Timothy's full daily questionnaire, head to the 40 Days of Dating website.

Alright folks, it's been real, but it's time to head to the real world and get some shit done. PEACE. xxoo 

No comments:

Post a Comment