Sunday, December 30, 2012

Oldies?

I'm feeling nostalgic. I miss wanting a platonic love with boys that would have never wanted me (not a self pity party, I was 10 and they were young adults, it's not cute if it involves babysitting).

SO, I decided to bombard you with music that brings me all the way back to tween loving posters and sing-alongs from camp days and all that gooey feel good stuff.


Well, Justin Timberlake was always cute. And the barbies just sweetened the deal for me :)



Is he dead? I haven't hear a (decent) Jesse McCartney song in a while. I mean, I think he's grown but I don't know if that's a good thing. We've gone from Beautiful Soul to...this!!



I was already destined to a teenagehood or (tweenagehood) of turmoil...



This list could never be complete without this song. Just saying :)



No comments:

Post a Comment