Wednesday, December 12, 2012

12 Is A Lucky Number

Twelve. A beautiful number. Maybe one day, when I won't have other thing to do, I'll write an ode to this so very very special number. I mean the January 12th was my Mom's Birthday. It was also the day a huge earthquake almost killed most of our family living in Haiti's capital, Port-Au-Prince. Just a little history on the number.

But don't let me be a downer. 

After all, I got a lot of things from my "True Love" during Twelve days, which I'm really thankful about. So I won't take all the fun out of 12.

Because on this day, the 12th of December 2012, at 12:12:12, my life changed forever, while I was in the 12th grade.

Yeah no. I was in gym class and we all cheered like maniacs as if all the festivities were really worth anything. If aliens had landed at that moment, our irrationality would have made them run for dear life. 

Several 12:12:12 pictures, such as these, have surfaced on Facebook




 to which I reply bluntly :



No comments:

Post a Comment