Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Calvin Harris Infatuation

Yes, sometimes I indulge in "garbage" radio music that isn't actually all that bad. I mean, musicians have to make a living too you know! So me tuning into shows with no soul on the lookout for salvageable music is in fact an act of charity and good will. Yes, get me a Nobel Peace Prize right now!


Obvious choice: Feel So Close 
(Sadly, I don't believe the lyrics consist of more than a dozen lines...You know the saying: Less is More! The first time I heard this man, it sounded more like this)



Calvin Harris ft. Kelis
(From The Electro Man himself and the woman who brought you Milkshakes...)


Calvin Harris ft. Florence Welch
(This Woman is awesome. Listen to this.)


The moral of this story is... music is good, if you decide it's worth listening too. Not of some self-titled music guru (aka ME) decides it for you. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment