Monday, October 29, 2012

The Fifth Member

While helping my Mom with her homework (I know, that sounds weird, right? My English is better than hers -- but you didn't hear it from me :P) I rediscovered an old favorite band, composed of 3 kids who don't even average 20 years in age.

They mostly spread the word of their music through their Facebook page, or word to mouth. Word to ear? Never mind.

Anyhow, it's been a while since I listened, and now I've realized they have new songs and I'm OVER THE MOOON!! Of course Britain does it better than everyone else... I mean, they're probably younger than Justin Bieber, but their sound is ten times older and better developed. As a young adult very much interested in the Arst, especially music, it warms my heart to see youngsters play and not go for the Teletubbies look.

Enjoy!








Their second EP coming out soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment