Monday, June 18, 2012

Father's Day

You probably know of this event I forgot to mention on the blog. It's called:



The most plausible explanation as to why I forgot to wish all the fathers out there a good day is that mine is being kind of a poop head. I mean, apart from the part where he abandons my mom with three kids and leaves with the car when we live in the suburbs and go to school + work in the city. Or the part when he doesn't seem to really like me, but rather likes his sons a whole lot more. OR the part when he forgets (purposely or not) to wish me a happy birthday, Did I mention he FORGOT to wish me a happy 17th birthday? I know I'm one to not like to celebrate my own bday, but that's hitting an all time low. 

Anyhow, to all those I may have offended: HAPPY BELATED FATHER'S DAY.

You hear that Dad?

Happy day to you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment