Monday, June 18, 2012

Brains and Stuff

I have a choice to make: what to study at University. Like most, I have to deal with a wide range of ideas from teachers, family, friends, and everyone else that deems it necessary for me to hear what they have to say. Sometimes, I think they forget that the choice is still kind of mine.

Anyhow, I either want to go into International Relations (work for the UN, help people, fix problems as best I can, NOT PAY TAXES BECAUSE I DON'T WORK FOR A SPECIFIC COUNTRY,...) or Neuroscience.

Right now, Neuroscience is winning.

I could 1) Stay away from humans while still studying them in a far away lab

2) STUDY BRAINS :D

3) Well... Finally understand what the fuck is wrong with me. In the inside. Deal with all my issues. That kind of stuff. My friend G thinks I should just go see a psychiatrist for that. Or some kind of counselor. Which I did. Except the said "counselor" had a two month waiting list. And I just rather spend up to 7 years studying whats really going on in my head instead of having someone just tell me. Maybe I'll go to Tibet on a spiritual guidance trip just for the fun of it to. I hear they're great for people looking for something. That something they don't even know they're looking for.

My point is: I think I'm gonna study brains for the rest of my life,

No comments:

Post a Comment