Sunday, April 28, 2013

Life: When Your Pet Dies

Kiwi died. He's my budgie and I loved him dearly. Great morning singer and the soul of a tiger. For real. He wasn't the same since Blueberry died though. She was his soul mate. But so fragile...I feel like a lousy pet master. I gave him the best funerals I could, considering the circumstances. Under the cold rain, I walked through the park, crossed the river and got to my favorite place in the nearby arboretum. I'd collected a bunch of pretty flowers and leaves on the way, so his grave was filled with happy stuff. I cried a lot too...Jeez, I feel like a lousy pet owner.

What to do when your pet dies? Eat like mad. Tortillas, chocolate covered peanut butter leftover Easter eggs... and listen. To the sound of the wind and the rain pouring. And whatever god music you have on hand.


Confused? So was I. That video is crazy hahah.


Little Dragon is my new fav band. And this is my new fav song.


Feelin' down? Listen to what is sure to be a 2013 Summer Hit.
I LOVE IT!


And I love you Kiwi. RIP.

No comments:

Post a Comment